Excellent mechanical strength, greater than the welded part.
The DURAFIX aluminium welding rods make it possible to weld with no need for fusion or arc welding equipment.
The only requirement is a suitable torch for the part to be repaired.
Unlike the welds made with normal methods, the DURAFIX rods offer:
- A stronger joint than the aluminium itself
- A clean weld, free from impurities and pores
- With a melt temperature of 390° Centigrade
- With no fluxes
- With no toxic fume emissions
- Tensile strength: 3000-3300 kg/cm²
- Compression strength: 4218-5373 kg/cm²
- Shear strength: 1700 kg/cm²
- Charpy impact test: 2.6876 m/kg for ¼” bar
- Hardness (Brinell): 100
- Ductility: Good
- Melting point: 389°C
- Specific gravity: 6.7 kg/dm³
- Elongation in 2”: 3%
- Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 15,4×10-6/°F
- Electrical conductivity: 24.9% in relation to Cu
- Thermal conductivity: 0.24 cal/cu.cm/°C
- Rod size: 45 cm × Ø 3.2 mm
- MADE IN U.S.A.
EASY THREE STEP APPLICATION
ABEL Y. published the 15/06/2020 following an order made on 04/06/2020
Giovanni C. published the 16/05/2020 following an order made on 03/05/2020
ce toute a faite ce que je chercher ça coule bien excellent produit je recommande
Giovanni F. published the 14/05/2019 following an order made on 14/05/2019
Works fine as expected! On my expirience it was important to works with ALU Anticorodal or similar ALU with correct mix of magnesium and silicium (solder improver). I advise you to add some additional information on the materials to be used and on the thicknesses recommended to obtain an optimal result. Great product, thanks DURAFIX
Christophe W. published the 20/04/2019 following an order made on 20/04/2019
adhérence très moyenne,pour le prix franchement très déçu..
Philippe R. published the 19/03/2019 following an order made on 19/03/2019
jose Guilhermino P. published the 30/11/2018 following an order made on 30/11/2018
Anonymous A. published the 31/10/2018 following an order made on 23/10/2018
Un buen componente de soldadura para aluminio