Excellent mechanical strength, greater than the welded part.
The DURAFIX aluminium welding rods make it possible to weld with no need for fusion or arc welding equipment.
The only requirement is a suitable torch for the part to be repaired.
Unlike the welds made with normal methods, the DURAFIX rods offer:
- A stronger joint than the aluminium itself
- A clean weld, free from impurities and pores
- With a melt temperature of 390° Centigrade
- With no fluxes
- With no toxic fume emissions
- Tensile strength: 3000-3300 kg/cm²
- Compression strength: 4218-5373 kg/cm²
- Shear strength: 1700 kg/cm²
- Charpy impact test: 2.6876 m/kg for ¼” bar
- Hardness (Brinell): 100
- Ductility: Good
- Melting point: 389°C
- Specific gravity: 6.7 kg/dm³
- Elongation in 2”: 3%
- Coefficient of Linear Expansion: 15,4×10-6/°F
- Electrical conductivity: 24.9% in relation to Cu
- Thermal conductivity: 0.24 cal/cu.cm/°C
- Rod size: 45 cm × Ø 3.2 mm
- MADE IN U.S.A.
EASY THREE STEP APPLICATION
No customer reviews for the moment.