DURAFIX, through this document, collect their policy collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Commerce electronic (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile) and gather information by visiting the website WWW.DURAFIX.COM, in order to improve the usability of them, know the habits and needs of navigation users to adapt to them, as well as information for statistical purposes. For users who already are clients of DURAFIX, the information collected will also serve cookies for identification to access the various tools that DURAFIX offers management services.
This Policy Cookies will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the website of DURAFIX, filling in forms for data collection, access to the tools that DURAFIX offers its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves data communication DURAFIX, or access to data DURAFIX for the provision of their services.
DURAFIX informs users of its website, the existence of cookies and offers this Policy in order to inform them about the use and the object thereof. Your continued browsing through its pages, implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by such users.
DURAFIX uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by their title:
* Own Cookies: sent and managed directly by DURAFIX.
* Third-party Cookies: sent and managed by a third party unrelated to DURAFIX, anonymously, in order to perform statistical studies navigation DURAFIX websites.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or customization Cookies make navigation easier, to identify the session, allow access to restricted-access tools, as well as configure the available options. Enable the service requested by the user previously.
* Cookies analysis and / or advertising: allow to know the number of visits in different sections of the web pages, habits and trends of its users and consequently to improve navigation and the service offered by DURAFIX (mainly Google Analytics) and manage advertising space included in the web page visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain navigation profiles of users.
Classified by their duration:
* Session Cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent Cookies: collect and store data in the user terminal for a variable period of time depending on what the purpose for which they have been used.
The shelf life of cookies depends on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to meet its purpose.
In any case, users can configure your browser so that you disable or block the receipt of all or some of the cookies. The fact not wish to receive these cookies, not an impediment to access information websites DURAFIX. although the use of some services may be limited. If once granted consent for the receipt of cookies, be desired to remove it, you must remove those stored in the user's computer through options different browsers.
How to configure different browsers to exercise the actions identified in the preceding paragraphs, you can be found at: